Gmail is one of the most used email services for email communication. It can be accessed from anywhere with a proper internet connection. But what to do or how to access important emails and attachments in case the internet connection is not present. This problem can be solved by taking a backup of Gmail account on Mac and keep it in your system drive.
Not only accessing Gmail emails in case of no internet connectivity but a backup will help the user to access their important files in case they forgot the password of their Gmail account. The backup will also save the user mailbox items when the account is disabled or hacked by someone.
Approaches to take backup of Gmail data
Manual, as well as professional approaches, are available by which a user can take Gmail data backup for Mac but there is no surety of correct and timely results with the manual method. Apart from it, sometimes a user may face file corruption issues. Therefore, we have found an alternately smooth and fine solution named Gmail Backup for Mac application which is easy to handle and provides 100% accurate results with no data loss.
Gmail Backup Tool features
Mac Gmail Backup Tool has several powerful features. Here are few for you –
- Single-handed application with a simplified interface
- No need to have the technical expertise to handle the tool
- Save Gmail data in PST/MSG format
- Save Gmail emails in EML/EMLX/MBOX formats
- Free to choose any location to save the backup results
- Desire emails or folders backup from Gmail account
- Unlimited Gmail account backup facility one by one
- Easy work on all Mac operating systems
- Safe utility with no data loss and damage
- Comfortably access Gmail data to your desktop-based email clients like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook etc.
- Get a free version of Gmail Backup Tool to understand it
Working of Gmail Backup for Mac application
To know the complete working of Mac Gmail Backup Tool, follow the steps –
- Download, launch and Install Gmail Backup software on your Mac machine.
- Provide a Gmail account username and password.
- Choose a folder of Gmail account for backup.
- Pick an output format – PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX. Choose the format of your choice.
- Set an output location to save the backup resultant files. Finally, click on the Convert Now button.